107 Year Old Veteran Claims Whiskey and Cigars Lead to Long Life
The annual veterans day presidential reef laying took place today at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. President Obama chose to honor the oldest living WW II veteran, by inviting him to the ceremony. When asked what the secret was to his long life, he replied “Whiskey in my coffee every morning.”
When asked his secrets to longevity, according to newsfeed.time.com
- Whiskey in morning coffee or club soda. “It keeps your muscles tender,” he told FOX News.
- Cigars, up to 12 a day. He received a box of 12 during a ceremony in Austin last week.
- Aspirin, also taken daily.
- Yard work: trim trees, take care of the horses, clean the driveways.
- “Staying out of trouble,” he told The Houston Chronicle.