Updated – Additional Pearl Jam Tickets to be Released
For everyone who has been upset about not getting your hands on some Pearl Jam tickets. A 2nd chance has been granted. According to the press release : Pearl Jam announced today that they will release 1,100 additional tickets for the band's sold out Sept. 30 show at The Adams Center in Missoula, MT. -- Making the concert an end stage 360-degree event. These tickets will be available for sale in- person-only at The Adams Center box office on Friday, July 20 beginning at 5 p.m..
- Released tickets are located in sections 201, 202, 210, 211, 212, 214, 215, 216 and 217
- There is a two (2) ticket limit per person
- Tickets are $55 each plus applicable service charges
- Special box office hours begin at 5 p.m. July 20
- The ticket sale will last until 8 p.m. or until all available tickets sell out, whichever comes first
- The box office line will officially begin at 3 p.m. At this time numbered tickets will be given to patrons in the order in which they are lined up. The number does not guarantee an opportunity to purchase tickets, it is simply to ensure that there is no cutting, skipping or holding spots in line.
- New information revealed that people can start lining up at 8 a.m., but the line tickets will not be handed out until 3 p.m.
This is your second chance to get tickets. I recommend getting in line on or before 3 p.m. Friday. The initial on sale sold out in 15 minutes and the show is PJ's only non festival stop in the U.S. this year. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.