Griz/Cat Jokes for the Upcoming “Brawl of the Wild” – Montana vs Montana State
It has been happening for 116 years and is one of the oldest football rivalries in history. The Grizzlies are set to take on the Bobcats for the “Brawl of the Wild,” November 23rd. What better way to get ready for the game, then to stock up on some insults for the game. That is why I have taken the time to gather some great jokes for your arsenal.
- Q: What do you get when you put the girlfriends of a dozen Bobcat fans in one room?
A: A full set of teeth!
- Q: What do you call a Bobcat fan with half a brain?A: Gifted!
- Q: Why are the Bobcats like a possum?A: Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
- Q: How do you get a Montana State University graduate off your porch?
A: Pay him for the pizza.
- Montana is playing at Montana State, which has a first down with three minutes left in the half. A Montana State fan sets off a firecracker, and Montana , thinking it’s the end of the half, runs off the field.
- Three plays later, Montana State punts.
- Did you hear that a Montana State player was almost killed in a tragic horseback-riding accident?
- He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death.
Thank God the manager of the Walmart came out and unplugged it.
- Q: What do they call duct tape in Bozeman?
- Q: Did you hear about the Bobcat fan who was injured in a pie eating contest?
A: A cow stepped on him.
- Two men, a Griz fan and a Bobcat fan, were using a public restroom.
The Bobcat fan noticed that the Griz fan didn’t wash his hands afterward and said smugly
“Hey, at Montana State they teach us to wash our hands after using the restroom.”
Griz fan replied “Oh really? Well, in Missoula we’re taught not to pee on our hands.”
Join us for the Griz Rally in the Valley: Brawl of the Wild on Saturday November 23rd at Caras Park. Watch the Griz/Cat game on HD TVs alongside other fellow Griz fans. Get the full details on the event.