Here’s What Yer Lookin’ For
There she is, glorious, isn't she?
We know how frustrating it can be to drive up and down streets, in and out of forests, up and down hills and not even know exactly WHAT you're looking for. (Glad we remembered to snap this pic before we dumped that sucker!)
Now you know, GOOD LUCK, here are the full deets...
WIN FREE BEER FOR A YEAR
The 11th Annual Blaze Easter Keg Hunt is ON
Listen for 3 clues every weekday, if you miss any they'll be posted nightly at the Lucky Strike from 5pm to close ONLY, for that day only. Get a new clue weekdays 6-10am, 10a-2p & 2p-7p. +++BLAZE U MEMBERS GET A DAILY BONUS CLUE!+++
Incase you're new to the awesomeness, you are looking for a full sized beer keg, painted like a Blaze Easter Egg, somewhere in or around Missoula County. Be the first to find it and bring it to our offices to score FREE BEER FOR A YEAR from the Lucky Strike!
As always, our friends at the Lucky Strike encourage responsible drinking & designated drivers.
The Strike has karoake and $1 Jello Shots nightly, plus:
Mondays...$1 bowling at 9p
Tuesdays...Ladies Night/50 cent tacos
Wednesdays...$1 shots, $2 beers
Thursdays...$12 all you can bowl and $2 screwdrivers
Fridays..."Fishbowl Friday's" and $6.95 steak & shrimp
1. The first person to find the official Blaze Easter Keg and bring it to our offices will win "free beer for a year", to be distributed weekly by The Lucky Strike Bar & Casino.
2. You must be at least 21 years old to claim this prize.
3. The keg is on public property, out in plain sight. During your hunt, please respect all property. Vandalizing or destroying property in any way during your search will result in disqualification.
4. Employees of Townsquare Media, other radio stations in the Missoula market, and of participating sponsors, including Lucky Strike, are not eligible to win.
5. All rules stated in the KBAZ General Contest Rules are in effect.
6. All decisions of KBAZ/Townsquare Media, regarding the Easter Keg Hunt, are final.
7. Odds of winning vary greatly depending on number of participants.
8. KBAZ/Townsquare Media may amend these rules or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on air.