Like you, I totally enjoy your typical leftover turkey and mayo sandwich. I thought these mile high dinner roll delights were the one and only way to savor all the remaining “other white meat.” Then I found this recipe for turkey tacos, and started making it a point to throw a Mexican fiesta, which has become just as much a tradition as Turkey Day itself. Sure, the ingredient list looks overwhelming, but fortunately, the preparation is quick and easy. You can probably whip out these delicious treats in less than half an hour.
• 1/2 cup shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
• 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
1. Using a whisk, mix first seven ingredients (through sour cream) in a small bowl. Toss with turkey and set aside.
2. Heat the tortillas according to the package directions.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup of the turkey mixture onto each tortilla. Then, top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons drained and rinsed black beans, 1 tablespoon salsa, 2 tablespoons shredded iceberg lettuce, 1 tablespoon shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon diced peeled avocado.
4. Fold tortilla around taco mixture, and serve.
Gather your friends and family and serve this dish with your own Mexican-style sides for a yummy take on Thanksgiving leftovers. Gobble, gobble!
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to 96.3 The Blaze
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://963theblaze.com using your original account information.