Missoula Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
Being a college town, Missoula has many occupants who may not be celebrating a traditional family Thanksgiving.
Perhaps you and your friends are unable to go home for the holiday, but still want to enjoy a turkey dinner without all of the cooking and cleaning. Or maybe your family has opted to spend even more time together this year by eliminating all the work of hosting a Thanksgiving dinner.
Or maybe you just can't take one more year of mom's nagging, drunk uncle Terry and the 'ol lady insisting you get off your turkey & pie stuffed ass to hang Christmas lights.
Here are a few places in Missoula that will be serving Thankgiving dinner this Thursday. We here at The Blaze are beyond thankful that you have chosen to make our station a part of your life and we hope that your holiday is filled with food, fun, friends & family. Cheers!
- The Montana Club, both locations, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., 523-3200
- Blue Canyon at The Hilton, 541-2583
- Perkins, 542-0053
- Denny's, still open 24 hours with turkey dinner served all day. 829-8500
- Finn & Porter at the Double Tree, 2 p.m. to 8 p.m., Thanksgiving buffet, $39 adults, $17 for those under 12. 542-4660
- Jaker's, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Thanksgiving buffet and limited menu, $22.99 adults, $19.99 seniors, $9.99 ages 6-12 and $5.99 for kids 5 and under. 721-1312
- Shadow's Keep, 728-5132