Rad Dad Fathers Day Contest 2017
Calling all rad dads! We are looking for dads who are not afraid to spend quality time doing fun stuff with their kids. For example, the dads that play dress up with their daughters, show their sons how to ride a dirt bike or love teaching their kids proper hunting ethics. Basically, we are looking for dads that are good at being DADS. Nominate yourself or a friend for this year’s Rad Dad photo contest for a chance to score some rad prizes.
*("BIGUN" is the nickname KC's dad got while in combat in Vietnam. Over the last decade, he has had the hobby of making knives, as a way to treat his PTSD. Each knife is unique, and no two are alike. A special gift from our RAD Dad to your RAD Dad this fathers day.)
- Deadline to enter is Friday, June 9th.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years old and a resident of Montana.
- Entrants must actually be somebody’s dad. Pets do not count and we reserve the right to ask for proof.
- Voting will be held on our website starting on June 12th.
- We will announce the winner on June 16th.
- Questions/comments/concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Townsquare Media Contest Rules are in effect.