Relationship Lessons You Can Learn From Football
The pro football season is underway. There is still time to enter this weeks 10k pro football pickum. The majority of this weeks games will be on Sunday. Make sure to pay attention, you may learn something about how to deal with your relationship issues.
Here are four traits that apply to both pro football AND relationships: Teamwork, discipline, conditioning and perseverance. And always celebrate small achievements along the way, just like football players do after touchdowns.
1. Teamwork. Just like on the field, when you're in a relationship, you need to know how to work together as a team. That means understanding YOUR role, and trusting THEM to do their job.
2. Discipline. Being a pro football player requires discipline, sacrifice, and hard work . . . and the same goes for being in a serious relationship.
3. Conditioning. A player needs to be in top form during football season. And you should be in a good place before jumping into the dating game . . . that means mentally, emotionally, AND physically.
4. Celebrating. One of the best parts of football games is the touchdown celebrations . . . it keeps the team motivated and builds momentum for the next big play.
And the same principle applies to everyday life too: So don't forget to celebrate your small victories along the way.
5. Perseverance. Just like winning and losing games, being in a relationship is full of emotional ups and downs. But if you stick with it, it'll pay off in the end.
With that, enjoy a celebration video from the lingerie football league