Shrine Circus in Missoula
The annual Shrine Circus returns to Missoula on April 11 and 12.
The generous shriners are once again bringing their family friendly circus to Missoula, with proceeds benefiting Shriner's Hospitals for Children. Enjoy acrobats, animals, dare devils and of course, clowns.
- Friday, April 11 at 3 p.m. & 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 12 at 11 a.m, 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Kids are free, adults are $12
- Tickets in advance at the Adam's Center Box Office, Worden's Market, the Southgate Mall, and any GrizTix outlet. You can also just wait until you get to the door.
- Toys and merchandise aren't exactly cheap, be prepared.
- Also be warned that your kids will want to ride the animals and get their faces painted before, during intermission and after the show, that will cost extra as well.
- A good way to help with expenses is to save money is to bring your own drinks and snacks.
- Get there early to get the best parking and seats.