Snake To Blame For Double House Fire [FBHW]
I have had it with these mother-#$%^&* snakes on this mother-#$%^&* plane! – Samuel L. Jackson. A homeowner in Bowie County, Texas had the same sentiment as Jackson when she doused a snake in her house with gasoline and lit it on fire. Little did she know that the snake would then flee into a brush pile and start her home ablaze.
See what Free Beer and Hot Wings have to say about this snake arson below.
This has happened because of idiots and animals and fire before, and it will happen again. Somebody tries to kill an animal by lighting it on fire and it runs into the house or a brush pile. – Hot Wings
Subscribe to 96.3 The Blaze on