Officials think it may have been some sort of canine or raccoon with a severe case of mange. According to Huffington Post, soon after the animal was turned over to a shelter, "Chupie" was put down due to a scabies infection.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to 96.3 The Blaze
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://963theblaze.com using your original account information.