Three Pablo Men Charged With Attempted Homicide in Weekend Shooting Incidents [AUDIO]
Three Lake County men are in custody and another is still at large, after two weekend shooting incidents in Pablo.
Lake County Under-Sheriff Dan Yonkin said on Tuesday, December 10 that the three men, ages 18, 19 and 20, have been charged with attempted deliberate homicide and drug related charges, as well.
"Saturday night at about 9 p.m. we received a report that shots had been fired at a residence in Pablo," Yonkin said. "When deputies responded they found that five shots had been fired at an occupied residence, and that the individual responsible had fled. The following day at about 3:40 p.m. we received another call from a separate residence that had been fired upon. Since that incident occurred in the daylight, deputies were able to track down three individuals that had shot at that residence."
Yonkin explained how the two shooting incidents were related.
"The individuals that did the shooting on Sunday were retaliating against who they thought had shot up their house on Saturday," Yonkin said. "The three men from Sunday's incident are in custody, however, the suspect in the Saturday shooting incident is still at large."
Yonkin said three men have been charged with attempted or conspiracy to commit deliberate homicide.
"Francis J. Burke, Jr, is 20 years old, and he was charged with conspiracy to commit homicide and criminal possession of dangerous drugs," Yonkin said. "The second individual is Victor Pierre Barnaby, 18, also charged with conspiracy to commit homicide and criminal possession of dangerous drugs. Also, Jonathan Drennen-Beck, 19, has been charged with attempted deliberate homicide and criminal possession of dangerous drugs."
One more suspect is still at large, and the investigation into the shooting incidents is continuing.
The three suspects are all in the Lake County jail, with bond set at $100,000 each.
Lake County Under-Sheriff Dan Yonkin