RAD DAD — Father’s Day 2013 [CONTEST]
Mom’s have their day each year. Mother’s Day is a day where we show our appreciation to the woman that gave us life. Dads have their day too. Father’s Day is the day we take the time to show our appreciation to the guy who taught us how to ride a bike, tie our shoes, throw a ball and kill a rattlesnake using just a spade shovel and an empty box. We are looking for the coolest dad in Western Montana to be the winner of our first-ever RAD DAD competition.
It is simple to enter. Every proud dad has a picture of himself and his “young’uns” doing something awesome. Simply use the form below to upload a photo of yourself or someone you know, being a RAD DAD. Include a brief description of the photo or tell us about your kids. We will also need your contact information. With these few quick steps you’ll be entered to WIN some great prizes.
All who enter will be put in a drawing for a four pack of tickets to the WHR Motorsports Monster Truck Nationals – June 7 at the Missoula Fairgrounds. (Winner Announced June 7 @ Noon)
Starting June 10th all the RAD DAD submissions will be put to a vote.
Grand Prize winner will receive:
- Lunch and a FREE Bikini Car wash at Hooters on Father’s Day
- Free admission passes to the Fox Club Cabaret
- A NEW Grill
Entries are now closed
1. All approved entries will be posted at 963theblaze.com during and after voting. Voting will be open from June 10 to June 14, with the winner announced online and on air on June 14.
2. You must be at least 21 years old to participate.
3. Entrants must be male and actually be somebody’s father. KBAZ reserves the right to ask for proof.
4. Submitting a photo grants KBAZ/Townsquare Media permission to post your image at 963theblaze.com and on Facebook.
5. Employees of Townsquare Media, other radio stations in the Missoula market, and of participating sponsors, are not eligible to win.
6. All rules stated in the KBAZ General Contest Rules are in effect.
7. All decisions of KBAZ/Townsquare Media regarding the RAD DAD contest are final.
8. Odds of winning vary greatly depending on number of participants.
9. KBAZ/Townsquare Media may amend these rules or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on-air and online.