Western Montana Fair – Wednesday – Missoula Stampede PRCA Rodeo + More [SPONSORED]
Four words for you Missoula: hand dipped corn dogs. Here’s what’s happening at the Western Montana Fair and Rodeo today, Wednesday, August 7.
- 4-H activities begin at 6:30 a.m. with the Lions Club Breakfast at the 4-H Cafe.
- The “Country Fair,” which includes the petting zoo and pony rides, is 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The North Star Carnival begins at noon. This is a new company handling the rides and they are fantastic! Their rides are newer and their staff is very helpful.
- Tonight’s arena show is the Missoula Stampede PRCA Rodeo at 7 p.m.
- Second day of daily demonstrations at the culinary, commercial, photography and floriculture buildings.
- Free stage entertainment runs from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. today.
- Stage 4, which is just west of the free stage, is featuring the “Cutest Show On Earth” and “Pippi The Clown.”
- Stage 2 features Missoula’s own Shane Clouse at 5:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Stage 3 features Super Science demonstrations from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- On the west lawn enjoy Leroy’s Zoo, Kids’ Tractor Pulls, Big Air Insanity Tour and Big Air Wave sessions beginning at 11 a.m.
Today is “Seniors’ Day,” folks 55 and older may enter free. Plus, there is a “Happy Hour” every day of the fair, so if you go between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., admission is FREE. Keep that in mind for your lunch breaks this week.
This blog is sponsored by the Western Montana Fair and Rodeo. The fair runs from Tuesday, August 6 through Sunday, August 11. It is being held at the Missoula Fairgrounds Events Center, located on the corner of Russell Street and South Avenue. For more information about the fair, visit www.missoulafairgrounds.com/western-montana-fair, check out the brochure or call 406-721-FAIR (3247).