When Is Daylight Saving Time?
Daylight saving time started on Sunday March 10 this year, and will end on Sunday, November 3 at 2 a.m. What will you do with the “extra” hour?
Keep in mind this is “fall back”, so instead of theoretically “losing” and hour, you gain one. I like to ignore the whole thing on Sunday, so when Monday morning hits my face like a zombie jackhammer, I realize there’s still another hour to sleep.
Other ways to blow your new found hour?
- What else would you do with an extra hour in bed on a Sunday morning? Inflate the kangaroo, check the mail, make the bald man cry, hand to gland combat…you catch my drift.
- Watch one more episode of Breaking Bad on Netflix.
- Watch one more episode of Battlestar Galactica,Portlandia style.
- Play 8 more rounds of Candy Crush.
- Take a some extra time on the potty, resulting in smart phone dead leg.
- KC’s suggestion, bake a pan of hash brownies.
And by the way, that whole theory about bars staying open an extra hour longer is old school, I don’t believe any of them turn back their clocks at 2 a.m. anymore. Mostly due to legalities and the fact that they can’t wait to get your dumb, drunk ass out so they can go home and “check the mail”. But if you do know of any, we’d love to hear about it.