About Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media is a dynamic media company that owns and operates radio assets, digital products and live event properties. We specialize in the creation and distribution of original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Our assets include radio stations with companion websites in small to mid-sized markets and over 200 live music and non-music events nationwide.
If you are interested in working for Townsquare Media, please read through the list below of unique positions in your area that we are looking to fill. Download our Townsquare Media Employment Application if you would like to be considered for one of our available opportunities.
Now Seeking Sales Account Executives
Townsquare Media has one of fastest growing audiences among media companies in America, reaching people across multiple media platforms, including radio stations, leading locally-focused websites, national music and entertainment websites and >500 live events including concerts and sporting events. The Company offers advertisers traditional radio advertising, online streaming advertising, digital display advertising, email advertising, e-couponing, digital marketing services and event sponsorship opportunities to drive results for advertisers, all sold by commission-based sales people. This dynamic product and service offering is distinct from any other media company operating in small and mid-sized American markets, offering “big city” opportunities to tenacious potential applicants in small and mid-sized markets. World class, multi-product sales training is offered to all sales professionals. Sales positions include unlimited potential earnings through commission based-compensation as well as customary health benefits.
As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our advertising sales team, we are looking for an Account Executive who has the creativity and marketing skills to develop great ad campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast sales experience a plus.
To develop existing and new business by being the primary client contact, an account executive contacts prospective customers to sell radio air time, digital media products, and sales promotion packages.
The following duties are required of account executives:
- Promotes and sells advertising and additional services and products to existing accounts.
- Calls on prospects and presents outlines of various advertising programs and initiatives.
- Works with potential customers to purchase radio time and other advertising-related products by presenting information on various programs that will draw customers to their businesses.
- Prepares promotional plans, sales literature, time rates, and sales contracts.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database.
- Develops and maintains relationships with existing and prospective radio station clients.
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
Please send your resume to Scott Richman, 3250 South Reserve Street 200, Missoula, MT 59801 or Scott.Richman@townsquaremedia.com.
No phone calls please.