To quote Ralphie's mom in A Christmas Story, "those icicles have been known to KILL people!" Fortunately for one Billings woman, this icicle was just scary, not deadly.

According to KULR News, Carol Schell was doing things she normally does in the evening, watching some TV and doing some laundry, when she heard a loud crash inside her home. She couldn't find the source of the noise, until she went to her closet. That's when she felt something wet dripping on her head and looked up to see a massive icicle coming through the ceiling.

Nobody was hurt and Schell is just glad she discovered it as she would rather not have a house full of mold in the summer. She has also been enjoying a bit of fame as well, as her story was picked up nationally and featured on Headline News.

More From 96.3 The Blaze