Ghost’s Cardinal Copia Debuts at Private Chicago Event, Plus News on Smile Empty Soul, Hell or Highwater + More
In addition to the big stories we covered today, Wire-to-Wire provides you with some of the other key rock and metal news items from April 8, 2018:
- While the official launch date of Ghost's "Rats on the Road" tour isn't until May 5, the band played a short acoustic set during a private event in Chicago Friday night (April 6). The performance included the debut of the new song "Rats" as well as the hit song "Cirice," with a bit of fan-shot footage of the latter seen here. This marked the first performance of the band's new leader, Cardinal Copia.
- Smile Empty Soul are ramping up to the release of their latest album, Oblivion. The disc is due May 25 and you can check out the new track "Sides" right here.
- Hell or Highwater are digging deeper into their Vista album, unleashing a new video for the track "Walking Out in the Rain." Watch the Strati Hovartos-directed clip right here.
- Lita Ford has revealed to Digital Journal that she's planning on releasing a new single on July 4. "It is bad to the bone, and I am really proud of it," stated Ford. "It's a cover tune. It is going to hit home with a lot of people."
- My Indigo, the solo project of Within Temptation's Sharon den Adel, have released a new lyric video for the song "Someone Like You." Take a look and listen here.