It’s Time to Start Donating Turkeys
Thanksgiving is exactly two weeks away so it's time to start dropping off turkeys at the Missoula Food Bank. The bonus is, every turkey will count toward our pound total for Can The Cats!
Remember last year, the week of Thanksgiving the Food Bank had only received 10 turkey donations, seriously, ten! Then at the last minute, the generous people of Missoula stepped up and made donations and every family who needed a turkey, got one. Let's not wait until the last minute this year, when you buy your own turkey, please grab an extra and drop it off at 1720 Wyoming, kitty corner from Westside Lanes bowling alley. Drop off hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Wednesday and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., you can pull right up to the back door drop off spot.
Can The Cats is going strong until Friday, November 20th at 7:30 p.m. Until then, you can drop of non perishables (Stove Top stuffing, canned goods, ramen, pasta, mac n' cheese, peanut butter, for example) at the following locations.
- All Albertson's locations
- The Peak Health & Wellness – All Missoula Locations
- Missoula Organization of REALTORS
- Residence Inn Missoula Downtown
- Missoula YMCA
- Alaska Airlines / Horizon Air at the Missoula International Airport
- Athleta at Southgate Mall
- CS Porter Middle School
- Community members can drop off donations T-F from 8am-3pm in the main entrance’s vestibule.
- Horizon Credit Union – All Missoula Locations
- Boone Karlberg, P.C.
- Dram Shop Downtown & Central
- PureWest Christie’s Real Estate
- Karl Tyler Chevrolet
- Brio Fitness
- Old Sawmill District
- WGM Group
- Stockman Bank – All Missoula Locations
- Target Range School
- PEAK Health and Wellness
- Southgate Mall
- Apricot Lane Boutique at Southgate Mall
- The Missoulian
If you would like to donate monetarily online, you can do so here. More Missoulians than EVER are utilizing the Food Bank this year, families who thought they would never be in a position to need to do so. The pandemic has been hard on everyone, thank you so very much for your generosity!