KYSSMAS for Kids Goes Virtual for 2020 – Donate Now!
Remember to designate that YOUR DONATION IS FOR the KYSSMAS for Kids Fund in the drop-down option to ensure that your funds go to the kids.
For the past 23 years, 94.9 KYSS FM has teamed up with the local Missoula community to present KYSSMAS FOR KIDS, a live on-air event to raise money for local kids in need, giving presents to those children who would otherwise go without.
This year, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, KYSSMAS FOR KIDS will be relying on the generosity of our local businesses, listeners, and civic organizations to help us in a different way. We helped over 600 families in 2019 and we still hope to raise money that we can use to provide a holiday filled with presents for local children.
In the past we have had very generous, caring local residents, and businesses donate items that we auction off live on the air. Our office was filled with volunteers and listeners came in and out of our office all day to support the community. Now, to maintain safe social distancing and capacity limitations, we are going virtual.
In 2020, we will be raising money via cash donations only. For every donation of $50 or more, donors will be entered to win one of several grand prizes provided by our community sponsors.
- The Adventure Package
- A full set of snow tires and a Yakima Ski rack provided by Missoula Nissan Hyundai
- An outdoor YETI picnic package provided by Bretz RV and Marine
- 8 pair of lift tickets provided by Lost Trail Powder Mountain
- Dominos Pizza For A Year
- Two $25 orders per week—note: maximum one order (1) per day, get up to two (2) per week for all of 2021 starting Jan 4th.
- Heating for the Holidays
- A home furnace system/replacement valued at $4,500 courtesy of Right Now Plumbing & Heating
Over the past two decades the auction has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars and has allowed us to help thousands of local area children and their families.
For more information on how you can help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a donation today, visit kyssfm.com/kyssmas/