Marilyn Manson FAQ
Don't know about you, but we can't go anywhere without hearing Missoula chattering about how stoked everyone is for the Marilyn Manson show this Tuesday (7/30) at Big Sky Brewing. Now that showtime is here, we're getting a ton of questions, if you don't find your answer here, don't hesitate to email email@example.com
- What time should I get there? Doors open at 6:30, music starts at 8 p.m.
- Who's the opener? Palaye Royale
- Are there different sections/can I buy pit tickets? It's all General Admission, you can stand in the pit or sit in the grass. If you want to be up front, get there early. Lawn chairs are permitted.
- Can I bring my kids? Absolutely, this is all ages and there are plenty of nice spots in the grass for Manson loving families (our fave kind of fams BTW.)
- Will there be food? Yup, food trucks galore. Bring an empty water bottle, there is a water filling station.
- Is it sold out? Nope, you can still get tickets at Rockin' Rudy's and at the gate.
- Can I bring my cooler? No, but you can bring your lawn chairs. Bring an empty water bottle, there is a water filling station.
- Are there shuttles? YES! Shuttles will leave the Thomas Meagher Bar at 7 & 7:30, wristbands are FREE with any drink or food purchase. You will get a wristband to get back on the shuttles after the show.