Blaze Easter Keg Hunt Clue #8
12th ANNUAL BLAZE EASTER KEG HUNT CLUE #8
“South of last years most prolific potholes."
Clues will be posted daily at 10am & 2pm at 963theblaze.com with a Bonus Clue posted at The Lucky Strike bar each night at 5pm.
Clue #3 was posted at The Lucky Strike.
Clue #6 was posted at The Lucky Strike.
1. The first person to find the official Blaze Easter Keg and bring it AND the official winner’s letter to our offices will win “free beer for a year,” to be distributed weekly by The Lucky Strike Bar & Casino.
2. You must be at least 21 years old to claim this prize.
3. The keg is on public property, out in plain sight. During your hunt, please respect all property. Vandalizing or destroying property in any way during your search will result in disqualification.
4. Employees of Townsquare Media, other radio stations in the Missoula market, and of participating sponsors, including Lucky Strike, are not eligible to win.
5. All rules stated in the KBAZ General Contest Rules are in effect.
6. All decisions of KBAZ/Townsquare Media, regarding the Easter Keg Hunt, are final.
7. Odds of winning vary greatly depending on number of participants.
8. KBAZ/Townsquare Media may amend these rules or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on air.