2016 Blaze Easter Keg Hunt – How to Get Clues
There's only one thing better than ice cold beer. FREE ice cold beer. It's Blaze Easter Keg Hunt time once again! Be the first to find our keg to win free beer for a year from Flathead Lake Brewing Company.
Get 3 clues daily:
- The 1st clue will be revealed on air between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. and will not be repeated.
- The 2nd clue will be posted at 3 p.m. at Flathead Lake Brewing Company, downtown at 424 North Higgins (next to Charlie B's.) The clue will be removed at the end of each day.
- Your 3rd clue each day will be on our website and YouTube channel.
- The keg is not buried, it is not at the Western Montana Fairgrounds, in public parks, on U of M property or on public school property.
- The keg is in, or around, the Missoula area.
- Please DO NOT vandalize or destroy property during your search. Doing so will disqualify you from the contest.
- You must be at least 21 years old to claim this prize.
General Townsquare Media rules apply. We reserve the right to change rules at any time.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.