Free Beer for a Year – Blaze Easter Keg Hunt 2017
You know those weeks when you're just trying to scrape by until payday, and you're forced to choose between ten bucks in gas and beer for the weekend? No more my friend, when you find the Blaze Easter Keg, you're guaranteed free beer every week for the next year.
You'll get 3 clues per day this week (April 10). One clue on the air, one clue posted at Bayern Brewing Company at 1507 Montana Street, and one clue on our YouTube channel. Check for fresh clues daily, on air clues will NOT be repeated, and posted clues at Bayern will only be up for the day.
You are searching for an empty, full size keg painted red and black, like a Blaze Easter egg. The first person to find it and bring it to us during regular business hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) will win FREE BEER FOR A YEAR from Bayern Brewing. Winner must be at least 21 years old to claim the prize, posting your find on social media prior to bringing the keg to the radio station will result in disqualification.
- The keg is not buried, it is not at the Western Montana Fairgrounds, in public parks, on U of M property or on public school property.
- The keg is in, or around, the Missoula area.
- Please DO NOT vandalize or destroy property during your search. Doing so will disqualify you from this contest, and future contests on The Blaze.
- You must be at least 21 years old to claim this prize.
- Bayern Brewing is open from 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
General Townsquare Media rules apply. We reserve the right to change rules at any time.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's some inspiration...